Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope your week is going well!
Even though it snowed a bit here last night (ugh), Easter is still around the corner! I thought I’d put together a guide sharing my favorite dresses and skirts for this year.
- I love the print and colors of THIS floral dress from Charlotte Russe. It’s also available in THIS adorable blue floral print. Price: $25.00 (on sale!)
- THIS blue floral maxi from H&M is too cute. I love how it buttons up the front and has slits at the bottom. Price: $39.99
- I’ve been into the color yellow more for Spring/Summer and THIS floral midi skirt from H&M is perfect. Price: $34.99
- THIS floral maxi from Francesca’s is so cute! It looks like it would be very comfortable. Again, I love the buttons up the front. Price: $54.00
- I love the embroidered trend that’s happening this season! THIS white tulle skirt with the red embroidered flowers from Charlotte Russe is too cute! I think it’s very similar to dress #1. Price: $26.99
- I had to find a yellow dress to link and THIS one from Charlotte Russe is so pretty! I love the yellow floral print. Price: $25.00 (on sale!)
- THIS gingham high low dress from Charlotte Russe might just be my favorite one! Although it isn’t exactly what you would think of for an Easter dress, I love it! Price: $20.00 (on sale!) Also available in navy blue.
- I saw THIS dress online when browsing Cato’s website and thought it was so pretty! The blush embroidered flowers on the nude/tan color is stunning. Price: $39.99 also available in plus sizing
- THIS tulle skirt from Charlotte Russe is so pretty! Definitely click on the link because the picture doesn’t do it justice! It has the most prettiest embroidered floral detailing! Price: $26.99
*This post is in no way sponsored by the brands listed.
Do you have your Easter dress? Like one of these I linked? I want to hear, comment below!
You can’t go anywhere without a little faith,